Cornforth Civil Parish
Listed buildings and scheduled monuments in Cornforth Civil Parish, from the the National Heritage List for England.
|53, the Green||1159382||II||C18th|
|Church of the Holy Trinity||1159322||II||1867||Parish church by J.P. Pritchett|
|Pigeon-Cote Circa 50 Metres North-West of Brandon House Farmhouse||1322830||II||C18th|
|Walls, Piers, Gates and Railings East of Church of the Holy Trinity||1121470||II||c.1867|
|West Cornforth War Memorial||1391990||II||1924|
Primary source: the National Heritage List for England - NHLE is the register of nationally protected historic buildings and sites in England, including listed buildings, scheduled monuments, protected wrecks, registered parks and gardens, and battlefields. The list is maintained by Historic England. Check NHLE for updates and new entries. Secondary sources: British Listed Buildings and Keys to the Past.