Topics > Tees Valley > Thornaby > Church of St Paul, North Thornaby

Church of St Paul, North Thornaby


St Paul's Church is located on Cambridge Road, North Thornaby. The church was built 1887 to 1888, by Mallinson and Healey. The church tower was added in 1898, by T. and F. Healey. The church is a Grade II listed building.

Thornaby Grade II Listed Churches and Cathedrals 1888
from Geograph (geograph)
Church of St Paul the Apostle, Thornaby

Pinned by Splat
from https://historicengland.org...
CHURCH OF ST PAUL - Thornably - List entry
- "1887-8 by Mallinson and Healey. Tower added 1898 by T and F Healey. Slightly rusticated coursed stone. Steep Welsh slate roofs. Aisled nave, south porch, chancel, north tower. Decorated style ...

Added by
Simon Cotterill

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.



List number: 1139919
List grade: 2
Grid ref: NZ4507117624
District: Tees Valley
Grid ref: TS17 6LR

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES