Topics > Cumbria > Broughton Moor > Church of St Columba

Church of St Columba


St Columba's is the parish church in Broughton Moor. The church was built in 1905, designed by W.D. Caröe. The building is Grade II listed on the National Heritage List for England.

Broughton Moor 1905 Churches and Cathedrals
from Geograph (geograph)
St Columba's Church, Broughton Moor

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from Geograph (geograph)
Parish Church of Broughton Moor

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from Geograph (geograph)
Parish Church of St Columba, Broughton Moor - June 2017

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from Geograph (geograph)
St Columba's Church, Broughton Moor

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from https://historicengland.org...
CHURCH OF ST COLUMBA - Broughton Moor - List Entry
- "Parish Church. 1905 by W D Caröe. Rock-faced calciferous sandstone rubble with string course and angle buttresses on chamfered plinth. Graduated greenslate roof with coped gables and cross finials. Four-bay ...

Added by
Simon Cotterill
from Flickr (flickr)
Portinscale Organ

Pinned by Simon Cotterill

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.



List number: 1144502
List grade: 2
Post code: CA15 7SS
County: Cumbria
Grid ref: NY0535933397

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES