Keys to the Past HER: D48982
Post code: DL17 0EJ
Grid ref: NZ287299

Church of St. Aiden, Chilton


St Aidan's Church in Chilton in County Durham is located to the north of the town on Eden Terrace. The church was consecrated on the 10th May 1930 by the Bishop of Durham. It replaced the previous corrugated iron 'Tin Curch' of 1904 which burnt down on 12th March 1928.[1]

from Geograph (geograph)
St. Aiden's Church, Chilton

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from Geograph (geograph)
Chilton, Co. Durham, St Aiden's Church

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from Geograph (geograph)
St Aidan's Church, Chilton

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from Geograph (geograph)
St Aiden's Church, Chilton

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from https://www.google.com/url?...
Parish Profiles for St Aidan’s, Chilton and The United Benefice of Kelloe & Coxhoe

Added by
Simon Cotterill

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES