Topics > Northumberland > Blagdon Estate > Cale Cross, Blagdon

Cale Cross, Blagdon


Blagdon Estate
from Geograph (geograph)
Cale Cross near Stannington

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from Geograph (geograph)
Folly on the Blagdon estate

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from Geograph (geograph)
The Butter Market

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from https://historicengland.org...
CALE CROSS, 60 METRES NORTH OF NORTH LODGE - Blagdon - List Entry
- "Conduit head, 1783 by David Stephenson. Originally on The Side in Newcastle, moved to Blagdon 1807. Ashlar. Roman Doric style. 1-storey, 3 bays. Open round arches with archivolts and imposts ...

Added by
Simon Cotterill

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.



List number: 1042624
List grade: 2
County: Northumberland
Grid ref: NZ2185477571

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES