Description"An arcaded Roman Doric structure topped by urns and a lion. It was built as a conduit head by David Stephenson in 1783, and stood originally on The Side in Newcastle. In 1807 it was moved to the Blagdon estate, where it stands to this day. Grade II listed." Photo by Stephen Richards, 2010.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/2361755
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 1 year, 2 months ago
Viewed: 229 times
Picture Taken: 2010-08-00