The Boldons


"The Boldons" are composed of the villages of East Boldon, West Boldon and Boldon Colliery.
from Beamish (flickr)
Boldon Coal Drops at Rowley Station, Beamish Museum

Pinned by Co-Curate Team
from Newcastle libraries (flickr)
000413:Church of Saint Nicholas Boldon South Tyneside around 1910

Pinned by Co-Curate Team
from http://www.boldonhistory.co...
Boldon History
- A Website documenting the heritage of the Boldons and local family history. The site includes photos and information across many topics.

Added by
Simon Cotterill
from Newcastle libraries (flickr)
071360: The Grey Horse pub, East Boldon

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from http://picturesofgateshead....
East Boldon
- "Published by Friths of Reigate [no: EBN.13]". Postcard from 'Pictures of Gateshead and the Surrounding Area' by Andy Williamson. The images may be used for non-commercial purposes, subject to ...

Added by
Simon Cotterill
  Co-Curate Page
Boldon Colliery (1869 - 1982)

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES