52 Westgate Road
52 Westgate Road in Newcastle was built in 1861 as a house for C.J. Gibb. The elegant sandstone building, also known as Gibb Chambers, was designed by Watson and built by W. Gibson. Later the building was used as offices and as a bank. It was used by the Refuge Assurance Company and later by the Trustee Savings Bank. No. 52 is a Grade II listed building on the National Heritage List for England.