2-4 Exchange Place, Middlesbrough


2,3 & 4 Exchange Place in Middlesbrough were built in c.1870 as offices by W.H. Blessley (Middlesbrough).[1] The building is adjacent to Albert Bridge, near Middlesbrough Station. Now 'Kalinka'. The building is Grade II listed.
from Flickr (flickr)
2-4-Exchange-Place

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from https://historicengland.org...
2,3 AND 4, EXCHANGE PLACE - Middlesbrough - List Entry
- "Terraced offices, c.1870 by W.H. Blessley (Middlesbrough). Brick with stone, polychrome brick and encaustic tile dressings. Welsh slate roof. Italianate. 3 storeys, irregular. 18-bay stilted-segmental-arcaded ground floor, has ...

Added by
Simon Cotterill

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES