War Memorial, Widdrington Village
The war memorial in Widdrington Village is located in the churchyard of Holy Trinity Church. The memorial cross was unveiled on the 28th of November 1920 by Colonel Taylor DSO of Dilston Hall, and dedicated by Bishop Ormsby. The memorial was dedicated to 31 local servicemen in the district who lost their lives in the First World War. The memorial is Grade II listed on the National Heritage List for England.