Topics > Cumbria > Thursby > Thursby Parish Hall

Thursby Parish Hall


Thursby Parish Hall is located on Matty Lonning in Thursby. The present building was opened in June 2010. The previous hall here was a former First World War wooden hut, transported here from Gretna in 1922.[1] Thursby Parish Hall is a registered charity and is managed by Thursby Parish Hall Committee.

At 28/02/2021 the Street View images were captued by Google in April 2009 - pre-dating the new building.

Thursby 2010
from http://thursbyparishhall.we...
Thursby Parish Hall
- "Our present Parish Hall in Thursby was opened in June 2010, replacing a WWI wooden hut, brought down from Gretna in 1922. It is purpose built to provide a flexible ...

Added by
Simon Cotterill
from Geograph (geograph)
Thursby Parish Hall

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from Geograph (geograph)
Thursby parish noticeboard

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from Geograph (geograph)
Parish Hall, Thursby

Pinned by Simon Cotterill

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.



Charity number: 508841
Post code: CA5 6PQ
County: Cumbria
Grid ref: NY32355020

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES