CHURCH OF ST MARY - Threlkeld - List Entry

  • Description

    "Parish Church. 1777 with 1910 restoration. Rendered walls under graduated greenslate roof with coped gables and cross finial. 5-bay nave/chancel with rectangular west tower and south porch.....Interior has open timber roof and altar panelling of 1910. Creed and pater boards on west wall. White marble plaque to Reverend Thomas Edmondson, 1797, by Webster of Kendal. Royal Arms of George III...."
  • Owner

    Historic England
  • Source

    Local (Co-Curate)
  • License

    What does this mean? Unknown license check permission to reuse
  • Further information

    Link: https://historicengland.org.uk/listing/the-list/list-entry/1319022
    Resource type: Text/Website
    Added by: Simon Cotterill
    Last modified: 1 year, 12 months ago
    Viewed: 138 times
    Picture Taken: Unknown
  • Co-Curate tags

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES