Description"There has been an ecclesiastical presence here since at least 1220. The present church was built in 1777, replacing an older building demolished the previous year because of its condition. However, the bells from the old church, one of which is at least 500 years old, were retained. It was restored in 1911." Photo by Ian Capper, 2008.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/852477
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 1 year, 12 months ago
Viewed: 138 times
Picture Taken: 2008-04-06