Description"The public library serving the population of Dalton. The grade II listed building dates from 1903 and was built with the assistance of patronage from Andrew Carnegie. The building was originally built as a library and over 100 years later it is still the towns library. " Photo by Graham Robson, 2014.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/4342008
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 9 months, 2 weeks ago
Viewed: 60 times
Picture Taken: 2014-11-03