Description"This church was built in1773, the year before Mosser became an ecclesiastical parish, being previously a chapelry of Brigham. The church is confusingly also referred to as St Philip's, eg in The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868)." Photo by Humphrey Bolton, 2004.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/87838
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 2 years, 2 months ago
Viewed: 188 times
Picture Taken: 2004-01-02