Description"George Moore was a local philanthropist and he had this memorial to his wife erected in the market place in 1872. The bronzes around the fountain were by Thomas Woolner." Photo by Stephen McKay, 2014.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/4213131
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 1 year, 10 months ago
Viewed: 95 times
Picture Taken: 2014-10-02