Description"This imposing structure in the centre of Great Corby is a former blacksmith's shop, built in 1833 for the Howard family of Corby Castle, in imitation of Vulcan's forge. It is a Grade II listed building - more information at http://list.historicengland.org.uk/resultsingle.aspx?uid=1335516. It appears now to serve as the beer cellar for the Queen's Inn on the opposite side of the village green. (information supplied by Dave Dunford)" Photo by Oliver Dixon, 2014.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/4234577
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 4 years, 2 months ago
Viewed: 385 times
Picture Taken: 2014-11-05