Description"This Grade II listed bridge is dated 1813, and was built as part of the turnpike road from Penrith to Appleby (which later became the A66). It was repaired in 1899. The small arch on the left was for a mill race." Photo by Humphrey Bolton, 2006.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/274055
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 1 year, 4 months ago
Viewed: 136 times
Picture Taken: 2006-10-31