Description"The present church dates mainly from about 1500, but fabric from earlier churches has been incorporated. A major restoration was carried out in 1885–86 by the Lancaster architects Paley and Austin. This included rebuilding the south aisle, its arcade and parts of the walling, lowering the floor, and removing the gallery." Photo by Russel Wills, 2018.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/5845981
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Viewed: 37 times
Picture Taken: 2018-07-17