Description"Opened in 1870 by the North British Railway as the terminus of the branch line from Morpeth, this station closed to passengers in 1952 and completely in 1963. View east from roughly where the buffers were, towards brinkburn and Morpeth. The site has been completely redeveloped as an industrial estate and no traces remain." Photo by Nigel Thompson, 2010.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/4242090
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 4 years, 5 months ago
Viewed: 310 times
Picture Taken: 2010-05-19