ST MARY'S TRAINING COLLEGE ADMINISTRATION BLOCK AND CHAPEL - List Entry

Related Pages


Fenham Hall


Fenham

  • Description

    "House. Fenham Hall, 1748 by D. Garrett, with south tympanum carved by James Guthrie, for John Ord, mayor of Newcastle. North front and wings early C19 by Newton; east front mid C19. Became R.C. Convent school and college in 1905..... 1908 chapel has Ionic Order to chancel and reredos arches; entablature; panelled, low barrel-vaulted ceiling. Original interior destroyed by fire in 1908....."
  • Owner

    Historic England
  • Source

    Local (Co-Curate)
  • License

    What does this mean? Unknown license check permission to reuse
  • Further information

    Link: https://historicengland.org.uk/listing/the-list/list-entry/1320395
    Resource type: Text/Website
    Added by: Simon Cotterill
    Last modified: 5 years, 11 months ago
    Viewed: 456 times
    Picture Taken: Unknown
  • Co-Curate tags

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES