Description"In association with the Methodist Church. Standing to the north west of the village. The present church was built in 1874 by the Duke of Northumberland, an earlier church dates back to the 15th century." Photo by Russel Wills, 2014.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/4071665
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 2 years, 1 month ago
Viewed: 112 times
Picture Taken: 2014-07-10