Description"A most imposing ashlar block, originally built in 1884 by Austin & Johnson (for the Tyne Improvement Commission), the top three, conspicuously different, storeys, being added by W.H. Wood in 1911. Grade II listed. Now flats." Photo by Stephen Richards, 2012.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/4636517
Resource type: Image
Added by: Peter Smith
Last modified: 3 years, 5 months ago
Viewed: 268 times
Picture Taken: 2012-08-14