Description"Opened in 1830 by the Stockton & Darlington Railway but rebuilt in 1877 by the North Eastern Railway. View east towards Cargo Fleet, Saltburn, etc. The station used to have an overall roof." Photo by Nigel Thompson, 2009.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/3273657
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 2 years, 6 months ago
Viewed: 188 times
Picture Taken: 2009-05-20