Postbox - Mindrum Station, Northumberland

  • Description

    "Postbox (George VI) opposite Mindrum Station cottages, Northumberland. Postbox still in use. The station was closed in September 1930, and the station buildings (built in the 1880s) are now nearly all converted to domestic use. It was a branch line of the London and North Eastern Railway." Photo by Alex Noel-Tod, 2010.
  • Owner

    Alex Noel-Tod
  • Source

    Geograph (Geograph)
  • License

    What does this mean? Creative Commons License
  • Further information

    Link: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/1952481
    Resource type: Image
    Added by: Simon Cotterill
    Last modified: 4 years, 1 month ago
    Viewed: 289 times
    Picture Taken: 2010-06-26
  • Co-Curate tags

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES