Description"Showing the side and rear of [] Pottery Lane takes its name from the former Newcastle Pottery which was started in this vicinity around 1800 by Addison and Falconer. It was later operated by Redhead, Wilson, and Co., and then Wallace and Co. http://collections.vam.ac.uk/item/O149393/mug/" Photo by Andrew Curtis, 2011.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/2712079
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 4 years, 4 months ago
Viewed: 335 times
Picture Taken: 2011-11-28