Description"Part of the original Hunwick Station, opened in 1857 by the North Eastern Railway. A branch line to the north east ran to Hunwick Colliery. The trackbed is now part of the Brandon/Bishop Auckland Way." Photo by Hugh Mortimer, 2007.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/317374
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 5 years, 6 months ago
Viewed: 449 times
Picture Taken: 2007-01-21