Description"There is another photo here []. The building, in a different alignment to the rest of the street along the west side of the village green, was formerly the church Mission Rooms, erected in 1801." Photo by Andrew Curtis, 2010.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/1988030
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 2 years, 5 months ago
Viewed: 183 times
Picture Taken: 2010-07-30