Description"Built as a Wesleyan Chapel in 1837, a new chapel was opened in 1867. In 1933 the Wesleyan chapel became known as Walbottle East Chapel, with the former Primitive Methodist chapel being known as Walbottle West. Walbottle West amalgamated with Walbottle East in 1961. Three buildings on this site, including the Grade II Listed church, are now being sold (December 2013) for development or conversion, at a guide price of £250,000 []" Photo by Andrew Curtis, 2013.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/3795822
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 2 years, 5 months ago
Viewed: 214 times
Picture Taken: 2013-12-01