Description"This church is on the South Bailey, behind the Cathedral in Durham City. It is called The Less because the Cathedral is also dedicated to St Mary. This building is an 1847 restoration of a much older one. Originally a parish church, it became the chapel of St John's college in 1927." Photo by Robert Graham, 2013.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/3735966
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 2 years, 5 months ago
Viewed: 207 times
Picture Taken: 2013-07-08