PEMBERTON BUILDINGS - List Entry

  • Description

    "University union and lecture rooms. Dated 1929 on rainwater heads; by W.D. Caroe. Snecked stone with ashlar dressings; stone-flagged roof. Double-span. Tudor and C17 styles. 3-storey, one-bay tower at left; 2 storeys, 6 bays at right. Entrance tower has 4-leaf door in Tudor arch...."
  • Owner

    Historic England
  • Source

    Local (Co-Curate)
  • License

    What does this mean? Unknown license check permission to reuse
  • Further information

    Link: https://historicengland.org.uk/listing/the-list/list-entry/1121386
    Resource type: Text/Website
    Added by: Simon Cotterill
    Last modified: 2 years, 5 months ago
    Viewed: 124 times
    Picture Taken: Unknown
  • Co-Curate tags

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES