Description"The Parish Hall was founded in 1849 but rebuilt in 1895. The distinctive front was a reflection of its important status in the community http://www.sedgefield.net/hertrail/phall.html Proposed closure by the Town Council in 2006 was overturned by overwhelming public objection and the hall is regularly used for meetings by local groups and for dramatic and music presentations." Photo by Andrew Curtis, 2011.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/2638437
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 4 years, 2 months ago
Viewed: 309 times
Picture Taken: 2011-10-07