Description"The rough-cast whitewashed house, in the angle where West End turns to run westwards, was originally built as three separate cottages in the early C17th. By 1827 it had become a large single house known as Rose Cottage. It is now called Badgers Green. There is a brick segmented arch incorporated in the right hand half of the house, which was the drive for carriages http://www.sedgefield.net/hertrail/badgreen.html List entry Number: 1121491 https://www.historicengland.org.uk/listing/the-list/list-entry/1121491" Photo by Andrew Curtis, 2011.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/2639501
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 4 years, 2 months ago
Viewed: 332 times
Picture Taken: 2011-10-07