Sedgefield Manor

  • Description

    "This magnificent building (the one on the right) was built in 1707 but was never occupied by the Lord of the Manor (who happened to also be the Bishop of Durham). The house was subsequently used as a school, as the offices of the former Sedgefield Rural District Council and as a Magistrate's Court. " Photo by Oliver Dixon, 2007.
  • Owner

    Oliver Dixon
  • Source

    Geograph (Geograph)
  • License

    What does this mean? Creative Commons License
  • Further information

    Link: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/389875
    Resource type: Image
    Added by: Simon Cotterill
    Last modified: 6 years, 2 months ago
    Viewed: 374 times
    Picture Taken: 2007-04-04
  • Co-Curate tags

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES