ANNITSFORD (First site)

  • Description

    1860 - 1878 "It seems that this station enjoyed only three months as ‘Annitsford’; in its short life of about 18 years it carried three names. Although the East Coast main line opened between Newcastle and Tweedmouth in 1847 it was not until April 1860 that Bradshaw showed this station...."
  • Owner

    disused-stations.org.uk
  • Source

    Local (Co-Curate)
  • License

    What does this mean? Unknown license check permission to reuse
  • Further information

    Link: http://www.disused-stations.org.uk/a/annitsford_first/
    Resource type: Text/Website
    Added by: Pat Thomson
    Last modified: 1 year, 1 month ago
    Viewed: 109 times
    Picture Taken: Unknown
  • Co-Curate tags

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES