Description"The village of Redworth was first recorded in 1138. Its name comes from the Old English 'Farm enclosure where reeds grow'. On the right are the grounds of Redworth Hall." Photo by Hugh Mortimer, 2006.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/163531
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 5 years ago
Viewed: 379 times
Picture Taken: 2006-05-03