Description"A wooden bridge, probably by a Thomas Brown, was built across the Derwent as part of the village rebuilding that was started in 1752. Around 1841 that was replaced with this Grade II Listed two arch bridge that also connects County Durham to Northumberland." Photo by Jo Turner, 2010.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/4764126
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 1 year, 6 months ago
Viewed: 122 times
Picture Taken: 2010-07-24