Description"The buildings of the former Lesbury Station. The station opened in 1847 and closed in 1851 following the opening of Bilton Junction Station (later re-named Alnmouth Station) and the branch line to Alnwick. Seen from the track which is also a public bridleway." Photo by Michael Dibb, 2011.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/2475052
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 5 years, 11 months ago
Viewed: 452 times
Picture Taken: 2011-05-26