Description"Opened in 1905 as 'West Gosforth' by the North Eastern Railway on the line from Gosforth to Ponteland, this station closed to passengers in 1929. It was rebuilt and reopened as 'Regent Centre' by the Tyne & Wear Metro in 1980, with the line now going to (Newcastle) Airport. View east towards Wansbeck Road and Airport." Photo by Nigel Thompson, 2010.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/4254497
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 3 years, 1 month ago
Viewed: 173 times
Picture Taken: 2010-01-23