Description"Opened in 1879 by the North Eastern Railway, this station was rebuilt and became part of the Tyne & Wear Metro in 1982, on the line from Pelaw to South Shields. View south east towards Bede and South Shields." Photo by Nigel Thompson, 2012.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/4215951
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 5 years, 10 months ago
Viewed: 443 times
Picture Taken: 2012-03-24