Description"The semi-circular extension to the Old Library with its upper mosaic decoration was built in 1959 and now houses the Research Beehive, a seminar and conference facility." Photo by Andrew Curtis, 2010.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/1761228
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 4 years, 1 month ago
Viewed: 457 times
Picture Taken: 2010-03-18