Description"This Grade II listed building, with English Heritage Building ID: 304675, is part of Art Department. It was constructed in 1911 by W. H. Knowles for Armstrong College." Photo by Stuart Logan, 2007.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/3256562
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 6 years, 1 month ago
Viewed: 543 times
Picture Taken: 2007-07-11