Description"Three linked parallel blocks. Built in 1938-39 by P. Clive Newcombe for the Medical School, and raised by a storey in 1955-57. Grade II listed. Part of Newcastle University." Photo by Stephen Richards, 2012.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/4657987
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 2 years, 10 months ago
Viewed: 428 times
Picture Taken: 2012-08-16