Description"The former bus depot at Philadelphia, near Washington. The site opened as a tram depot in 1905. It was converted into a bus depot in the 1920s, eventually passing into the ownership of Northern General (now known as Go North East). The depot closed when it was replaced by a large new depot in Sunderland, and is now used as industrial units." Photo by Malc McDonald, 2011.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/2589429
Resource type: Image
Added by: Peter Smith
Last modified: 4 years, 10 months ago
Viewed: 487 times
Picture Taken: 2011-08-29