DescriptionSharp's Folly - a 1750's employment programme on the edge of the Simonside Hills above Rothbury - Sharp’s Folly was built by Thomas Sharp, who was rector of Rothbury between 1720 and 1758. It was built, primarily, to relieve unemployment among local stonemasons.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-NonCommercial License
Further informationLink: https://www.flickr.com/photos/13508441@N03/15052190265/
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 5 years, 4 months ago
Viewed: 491 times
Picture Taken: 2014-08-23T10:51:46