Description"Parsons Tower is a 14th century stone tower house to the south-west of Ford Castle. It was the home of the resident parson. The square tower shows traces of later attached buildings in its stonework. It now stands to the height of the first floor and the basement is covered by a barrel vault, enclosing a single chamber. It was damaged in 1513 and repaired in 1541 to make a vicar's pele." Photo by Lisa Jarvis, 2007.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/358625
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 1 year, 10 months ago
Viewed: 150 times
Picture Taken: 2007-03-05