Description"The east window of St John the Baptist Church [] was installed in 1864 as a memorial to Lewis de Crespigny Buckle who perished at sea on the S.S. Nemesis. His father, the Rev M Buckle, who died in 1893, was vicar of the parish for 52 years." Photo by Andrew Curtis, 2011.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/2348461
Resource type: Image
Added by: Pat Thomson
Last modified: 3 years, 1 month ago
Viewed: 202 times
Picture Taken: 2011-04-08