Description"Built 1927-31 by E.E. Lofting and paid for by Sir James Knott in memory of his sons James and Basil who were killed in the First World War. It is reputed to have been built with stone from Dobson's 1830 Newcastle prison in Carliol Square. It is listed Grade II." Photo by Anthony Foster, 2014.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/4277555
Resource type: Image
Added by: Pat Thomson
Last modified: 4 years, 8 months ago
Viewed: 362 times
Picture Taken: 2014-12-13