Description"The village of Morton Tinmouth was much larger in the medieval period (1066-1540). It has now shrunken in size, and consists of North and East Farm." Photo by Hugh Mortimer, 2006.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/165499
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 6 years, 3 months ago
Viewed: 492 times
Picture Taken: 2006-05-07