Church of St Andrew, Hartburn

  • Description

    "The oldest parts of the church date to before the Norman Conquest in 1066. The tower and chancel were added in the 12th or 13th century and some restoration took place in the 19th century." Photo by Russel Wills, 2015.
  • Owner

    Russel Wills
  • Source

    Geograph (Geograph)
  • License

    What does this mean? Creative Commons License
  • Further information

    Link: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/4504567
    Resource type: Image
    Added by: Simon Cotterill
    Last modified: 5 years, 5 months ago
    Viewed: 406 times
    Picture Taken: 2015-06-01
  • Co-Curate tags

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES